Saturday, January 16, 2010

MSN Money Quotes

Few months back, I was searching a solution, which can get the current stock value for the given quote. I did not find proper solution to get current quote. I have done few VBA procedures in Excel, to do few more calculations after getting current stock quote.

I found Microsoft's Excel 2003/2002 Add-in: MSN Money Stock Quotes. It can be installed with Excel 2007 version also. This Add-in is very useful to the people, who wish to maintain or track their stock investments. It is used only for US stock markets. Microsoft provides better online help to this addin as MSN MoneyCentral Stock Quotes help.

However I cannot use this add-in for NSE or BSE markets. I used selenium to retrieve the quote from net.

3 comments:

nike shoes said...

Someone ask me for the guides about shopping online, they want to the info of jordan shoes, I really be happy to help you. But some else like nike shoes, they said ugg brand is they favorite. At the same time many people like ugg boots much more. So I want to write some shopping guides and info about all the footwear for everybody.

Software Application Testing said...

I understanding thought and i agree with you Microsoft provides better online help to this, thanks allot for shearing this blog.

Software Application Testing said...

I understanding thought and i agree with you Microsoft provides better online help to this, thanks allot for shearing this blog.